Mission Statement: Developing Outstanding Students
Our core values mean that we:
- Foster a community where life is lived according to Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Help each and every student realise their full potential with a curriculum and teaching style to cater for individual needs.
- Support the education of the whole child by working as a three way partnership with the home, the school and the church.
- Meet each student’s personal and social needs to promote the acquisition of moral values.
- Create an environment in which students are happy, feel safe, valued as individuals, and learn to co-operate with one another.
- Provide opportunities for students and staff to experience, express, celebrate and live out our faith.
In all that we do, our aim is to truly care for those with whom we work by doing as Jesus has instructed us: “Love one another as I have loved you”