Mission Statement: Developing Outstanding Students
In all that we do, our aim is to truly care for those with whom we work by doing as Jesus has instructed us: “Love one another as I have loved you”.
Our core values mean that we:
• Foster a community where life is lived according to Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Help each and every student realise their full potential with a curriculum and teaching style to cater for individual needs.
• Support the education of the whole child by working as a three way partnership with the home, the school and the church.
• Meet each student’s personal and social needs to promote the acquisition of moral values.
• Create an environment in which students are happy, feel safe, valued as individuals, and learn to co-operate with one another.
• Provide opportunities for students and staff to experience, express, celebrate and live out our faith.